Stormtrooper Lightsaber STL Files
STL Files to 3D print your own Stormtrooper or Shadow Trooper Lightsaber.
Based on some concept art back in 1976 when at one point George Lucas wanted Stormtroopers to have Lightsabers.
The same kit is is used for both Sabers you just paint it differently for either a Stormtrooper or a Shadow Trooper Lightsaber.
Can be made as Stormtrooper Lightsaber or Shadow Trooper Saber.
Plenty of room to fit with electronics.
Please Note: Parts will require sanding to finish and make some parts fit snug.
Remember to allow room when fitting together for the thickness of the paint.
To achieve a high quality finish on the prop, these are the steps needed.
- Sand using 800 grit sandpaper for the first sanding.
- Sand using 240 grit sandpaper for the for a smoother finish.
- Fill any joints, seams or print lines using a good quality filler - (Optional)
- Sand using 240 grit sandpaper again and check for blemishes.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 if necessary.
- Sand using 600 grit wet and dry sandpaper.
- Finish off with a good sand using 1200 grit wet and dry sandpaper
- Paint with filler primer.
- Check for any blemishes and fill if necessary
- Sand using either 600 or 1200 grit wet and dry sandpaper.
- Prime with a few coats.
- Final sand using 1200 grit wet and dry sandpaper.
- Finally paint in the desired colour with a few this coats.
- Weathering is optional.
This is a time consuming process, but the more preparation you do the better the final finish and end result.
This Item is a digital download of the STL files in Zipped format:
Log into your account to access your downloads.
- 1 x Stormtrooper Lightsaber STL Files
Please Note: A 3D Printer is required to print these files.
Before placing your order, please make sure you are fully aware of the
shipping policy outlined here:
Stormtrooper Lightsaber STL
- Product Code: PT-0191
- Reward Points: 50
- Availability: 95
- Price in reward points: 1000