Blaster Scope Electronics Kit - Pre-Wired
This is a pre-wired electronics kit for a Blaster Scope
Please Note: These are wired to order so please allow a few extra days for it to be soldered together and shipped.
Normally 2-3 days.
Includes: Free Digital Download of the E-11 Blaster Scope STL files to 3D print a Blaster Scope.
Includes STL files for both the 0.49" OLED Display and 0/66" OLED Display.
- 1 x DFRobot Beetle - Pre Programmed with the Scope Code
- 1 x 0.49" IIC OLED Display Screen (Option)
- 1 x 0.66" IIC OLED Display Screen (Option)
- 1 x Red Dot LED Laser Diode
- 2 x 2-Pin Micro JST Connector Set - Laser LED & Power
- 2 x 3-Pin Micro JST Connector Sets - Switches
- 1 x 4-Pin Micro JST Connector Set - OLED Display
- 2 x 10K Resistors - Switches
- 2 x 6 x 6 x 6mm Tactile Momentary Switch
- 1 x 30mm Magnifying Cabochon Lens
- 3 x M2 Machine Screws for the front of the Scope
- 2 x 4x3mm Neodymium Magnets
- 1 x Green Tinted Film for Lens
- 1 x Red Tinted Film for Lens
Don't have a 3D Printer, not a problem. I can 3D print the Blaster Scope for you at an additional cost of £10.00
- Add a 3D Printed Blaster Scope.
This will include the following parts:
- Laser LED Holder
- Scope Front Part
- Front Body
- Rear Body
- Screen/Electronics Holder
- End Lens Cap
(Select - Add 3D Printed Scope in Options)
Please Note: All 3D Printed parts are test fitted and will require sanding and painting before fitting together.
- 1 x Pre-Wired Blaster Scope Electronics Kit
- Digital Download - E-11 Blaster Scope STL files to 3D print the E-11 Blaster Scope - Available in your Account under Downloads
Please Note: DIY electronics are meant for those with basic electrical knowledge and soldering skills. DIY electronics do not include lead wires, instructions or warranties.
Before placing your ordering, please make sure you are fully aware of the shipping policy outlined here: Shipping Policy
Scope Electronics Kit - Pre-Wired
- Product Code: PT-0264
- Reward Points: 272
- Availability: 1
- Price in reward points: 5445