F-11D Blaster Electronics Kit.
This is a self build electronics kit for the F-11D Star Wars Blaster.
For more details and wiring diagrams visit Galactic Props
The kit comprises the following components:
- BLTroniX PCB Board with all resistors pre-soldered - For the F-11D
- Arduino Nano Micro Controller pre-programmed with the BLTroniX F-11D Blaster code
- DFPlayer Mini MP3 Player
- 4GB Micro SD-Card
- PAM8403 Amplifier
- 28mm Speaker - 2nd Speaker is optional
- 0.91" OLED Display
- 5 x Button Switches
- 1. Trigger 1 (Micro Lever Switch)
- 2. Trigger 2 - Weapon Select (12x12mm Momentary Tactile Switch)
- 3. Weapon Reload (6x6mm Tactile Switch)
- 4. Laser On/Off (6x6mm Tactile Switch)
- 5. Flashlight On/Off - (6x6mm Tactile Switch)
- 5V Red LED Laser Diode
- Piranha White LED and 100K Resistor
- Single WS2812B LED (Fire LED)
- WS2912B Barrel LED Strips - 2 x Strips of 33 LED's
- 1 x 4 Pin JST PH Lead - OLED Display
- 1 x 3 Pin JST PH Lead - LED Strips
- 10 x 2 Pin JST PH Leads - For switches, Speakers, Laser & Flashlight
- 2 x 8 Pin Female Headers (DFPlayer Mini) - Optional - Solder directly to the PCB to save space
- 3 x 2 Pin Female Headers (PAM8403) - Optional - Solder directly to the PCB to save space
- 1 x 3 Pin Female Headers (PAM8403) - Optional - Solder directly to the PCB to save space
- 2 x 15 Pin Female Headers (Arduino Nano) - Optional - - Solder directly to the PCB to save space
- TP4056 Battery Charge Board
Please Note: The kit does NOT include a battery.
Due to international postal restrictions regarding the shipping batteries I am unable to include them in the kits for buyers outside the UK.
I recommend using a 3.7V 18650 battery,
These are readily available on eBay and Amazon.
A kit without the PCB Board will include all the required resistors - (This option is ideal if you wish to install the Arduino Nano, DFPlayer Mini and PAM8403 Amplifier id different parts of your Blaster)
Very Important Notice:
The screen printing on the PCB for the battery connector has been reversed - so the + is Negative and the - is Positive.
The boards do come with a sticker on these pads to warn you, so please remember this when wiring up your PCB.
- 1 x Self Build F-11D Blaster Electronics Kit.
Please Note: DIY electronics are meant for those with basic electrical knowledge and soldering skills. DIY electronics do not include lead wires, instructions or warranties.
Before placing your order, please make sure you are fully aware of the shipping policy outlined here: Shipping Policy.
PCB Video Demonstration:
Blaster Video Demonstration:
F-11D Blaster Electronics Kit
- Product Code: PT-0156
- Reward Points: 450
- Availability: 1
£85 Special Price
- Price in reward points: 9000