NN-14 Blaster Pistol STL Files
STL Files to 3D print your own NN-14 Blaster Pistol which is designed specially for Arduino Electronics.
As used by Rey in Star Wars - The Force Awakens.
Designed to house electronics or can be displayed as a static prop.
- Accurate replica of Rey's NN-14 Blaster Pistol from Star Wars:
- Working Trigger and rear Slide Switch.
- Interior Space for Electronics.
Please Note: Parts will require sanding to finish and make some parts fit snug.
Remember to allow room when fitting together for the thickness of the paint.
To achieve a high quality finish on the prop, these are the steps needed.
- Sand using 800 grit sandpaper for the first sanding.
- Sand using 240 grit sandpaper for the for a smoother finish.
- Fill any joints, seams or print lines using a good quality filler - (Optional)
- Sand using 240 grit sandpaper again and check for blemishes.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 if necessary.
- Sand using 600 grit wet and dry sandpaper.
- Finish off with a good sand using 1200 grit wet and dry sandpaper
- Paint with filler primer.
- Check for any blemishes and fill if necessary
- Sand using either 600 or 1200 grit wet and dry sandpaper.
- Prime with a few coats.
- Final sand using 1200 grit wet and dry sandpaper.
- Finally paint in the desired colour with a few this coats.
- Weathering is optional.
This is a time consuming process, but the more preparation you do the better the final finish and end result.
This Item is a digital download of the STL files in Zipped format:
Log into your account to access your downloads.
- 1 x NN-14 Blaster Pistol STL Files
Please Note: A 3D Printer is required to print these files.
Before placing your order, please make sure you are fully aware of the shipping policy outlined here: Shipping Policy
NN-14 Blaster Pistol STL
- Product Code: PT-0182
- Reward Points: 75
- Availability: 99
- Price in reward points: 1500